Ïîâåðõíîñòü ÒÂ Ïîâåðõíîñòü ÒÂ
ïÿòíèöà, 29 ìàðòà 2024  

Ïîâåðõíîñòü ÒÂ Ôîðóì
Íà ãëàâíóþ | Âñå ôîðóìû | Ïîëüçîâàòåëè | Ïðàâèëà | Ìîíèòîðèíã òâ | Ïîèñê | Ðåãèñòðàöèÿ | Çàéòè

Âû íå çàøëè.
Ïîâåðõíîñòü ÒÂ Ôîðóì / Îáñóæäåíèå òðàíñëÿöèé / Chris Owings Jersey Ìîäåðàòîðû: BuTbKa, Maria, dex Òåìà çàêðûòà
Àâòîð
Ñîîáùåíèå Ñòðàíèö: 1
huangjian123

Çàðåãèñòðèðîâàí: 2019-03-07
Ñîîáùåíèé: 24
Several tricky decisions are coming ahead of Tuesday night’s deadline."WhiteFanposts Sections News & RumorsAnalysisPodcastsProspects & DraftGame CoverageFull ArchiveMasthead Social Marlins Players on TwitterFish Stripes on InstagramMarlins Media Members Fish Stripes Best of 2018 Marlins StoriesScheduleRosterStatsCommunity Guidelines StubHub 鉁昅iami Marlins Prospects and Draft CoverageThe Marlins’ 40-man roster crunchNew A. J. Pollock Jersey ,3commentsSeveral tricky decisions are coming ahead of Tuesday night’s deadline.ByEly Sussman@RealElyUpdatedNov 19, 2018,7:37pm ESTShareTweetShareShareThe Marlins’ 40-man roster crunchOutfielder Monte Harrison doesn’t have much to be nervous about—adding him to the 40-man is just a formalityMark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsIt’s been painful at times, but the Marlins have gradually built respectable depth in their farm system. The inevitable J.T. Realmuto trade and June draft—where they select fourth overall—will allow them to add even more high-end talent. Their immediate concern, however, is trying to hold on to what they got.MLB teams have that other draft upcoming on Dec. 13: the Rule 5 draft. The deadline to “protect” eligible players from being selected is Tuesday at 8 p.m. ET. That protection comes in the form of a 40-man roster spot.Who’s eligible on the Marlins? Players who signed or were drafted when they were 18 or younger and have been in pro ball for five years (since 2014), or those who signed or were drafted when they were 19 or older and have been in pro ball for four years (since 2015). Health permitting, players selected during the MLB phase of the draft must remain on their new team’s 25-man active roster for the entire following season (min. 90 days of active duty).To review, the Marlins lost right-hander Tyler Kinley to the Twins last December. They returned him to Miami in late April after initial struggles. Meanwhile, the Fish added right-handers Elieser Hern谩ndez and Brett Graves from the Astros and Athletics, respectively. Both made it through the full summer (though with mediocre results). Here are pick-by-pick results of that draft for anybody who’s curious.Now, let’s run through some obvious housecleaning moves and vulnerable players heading into 2018’s Rule 5.Current Marlins 40-man roster[UPDATE: On Monday evening, the Marlins claimed right-hander JulianFern谩ndez off waivers from the Giants. With 24 hours remaining until the deadline, their 40-man roster is at 36.]There are 35 players on the Marlins 40-man roster—19 pitchers and 16 position players. Each of them have some prior major league experience.The club does not necessarily have to fill every spot by Tuesday night, but that’s the likeliest outcome. Should the Marlins want to acquire experienced players between now and the end of the Winter Meetings (when the draft occurs), they can easily create space via trades, non-tenders or placing undesirables on waivers.Prospects who must be protectedExpect the Marlins to select the contracts of outfielder MonteHarrison, second baseman IsanDiaz, right-hander JordanYamamoto and right-hander JorgeGuzman. These prospects received in the Yelich and Stanton trades still have significant upside and relatively youth (ages 22-23). Harrison and Diaz, in particular, would definitely get snatched by another team in the MLB phase of the draft.Homering in the U-23 Baseball World Cup last month http://www.diamondbacksfanproshop.com/authentic-zack-greinke-jersey , Isan Diaz projects to be an everyday middle infielder in the majors as soon as next season.Fish Stripes original GIFDespite size and fastball velocity limitations, Yamamoto’s 2018 dominance suggests he does enough of the little things to succeed as a starter at the highest level. Just the opposite, Guzman should have a bright future as a flame-throwing, late-inning reliever even if he can’t find the strike zone.That would put the 40-man roster at 39.Probably safeA former second-round draft pick who most people had already written off a disappointment, infielder JustinTwine went Super Saiyan following a late-season promotion to Double-A Jacksonville. He slashed .402/.433/.571 in 28 games, clearly benefiting from some batted ball luck, but also driving four pitches over the fence. Even so, Twine has a long track record of terrible offensive production, setting up a dilemma for the Marlins.Perhaps a blessing in disguise, he suffered a wrist injury in late August and wasn’t available to “audition” in the Arizona Fall League. There’s enough risk here to scare other teams away.ChristopherTorres, BrayanHernandez and (birthday boy!) McKenzieMills are ranked among MLB Pipeline’s Marlins Top 30 prospects. They aren’t quite ready to make the leap to the majors, but could draw interest in the Triple-A phase of the Rule 5 draft. Protecting them from that fate is as simple as adding them to Miami’s Triple-A reserve list, which doesn’t require a corresponding move like the 40-man.On the bubble3B BrianSchalesLHP Jos茅QuijadaRHP KyleKellerComing off intriguing 2018 seasons, Schales, Quijada and Keller are the names to watch. It’s hard to see a scenario where the Marlins make room for all three on the roster.Similar to Twine, Schales has struggled to justify his early-round draft position in 2014. He changed the narrative a bit in his fifth professional campaign, slashing .258/.354/.403 while demonstrating more extra-base pop than ever before. Keller had the opportunity to make a final impression during the AFL and didn’t really help or hurt his stock. He posted one of the highest strikeout rates in the entire organization this year, but the 25-year-old frequently matched up with younger competition.Quijada will try to raise his profile over the next few weeks in the Venezuelan Winter League. So far, just 3 2鈦? innings pitched with a 7.36 earned run average for Caribes de Anzoategui. Tyler Nevin talks about his dominating AFL performance"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections Scaling the RocksPebble ReportRockpileRockies Game ThreadsRockies Fan ExperienceRockies Minor Leagues and ProspectsRockies prospects reflect on the 2018 Arizona Fall LeagueTyler Nevin talks about his dominating AFL performancejust planning to stay on the field and let my ability take care of itself” he continued, “No more ‘hey he got hurt again.’ I just want to play a full season, have fun with my teammates and Shelby Miller Jersey , you know, play some baseball.”Outfielder Sam Hilliard (no. 13 PuRP) was also looking to take advantage of the opportunity for extra at bats. “My main goal was to get better at having consistent offensive at bats, being more under control, keep my head as still as possible, and just take good swings at good pitches and have good at bats,” he said. In 2018 with the Hartford Yard Goats, he hit .262/.327/.389 with only 34 extra base hits (22 doubles, 3 triples, 9 home runs). He also led the team with 23 stolen bases. He said he changed up his pregame routine a little bit, spending more time “in the cages doing a little bit more velocity work, BP instead of just flips and tee work.”“I feel like that helps me get ready for the game, get ready for actual pitching,” he continued, “I don’t manipulate my swing as much as I do when I’m hitting off a tee so I feel like that’s more helpful.” It certainly seems to have paid off, since Hilliard trails only Tyler Nevin in batting stats — hitting .328/.389/.516 with two doubles, two triples, and two home runs with the Rafters.PCL MVP Josh Fuentes had different goals coming into Fall League. “What I really wanted to do was to prove to the GMs or the scouts here that I’m not just a no-name guy, you know, someone who got lucky. I’m here to play in the big leagues,” he said. Fuentes is the cousin of Rockies third baseman Nolan Arenado, and he is working on making a name for himself beyond just “Nolan’s cousin.” After winning PCL MVP in 2018 Chris Owings Jersey , he also takes the bronze atop the podium of Rafters’ hitters —  with four doubles, a triple, and three home runs in 21 games. Fuentes said that his big goal was to “drive the ball more and strike out a little less,” but the big thing was hitting home runs. “I only had 14 [home runs] last year so to prove to these guys that I can hit homers, I think that’s huge” he continued, “especially nowadays, everyone’s looking at homers and they want power numbers so if I can do that and hit a couple more homers, I think that’d be great.” He finished the AFL season with three home runs, which led among his Rockies teammates and tied him for fourth in the league alongside five other prospects. Diamondbacks prospect Jazz Chisholm also finished with three home runs, tying Fuentes for the Rafters lead. Fall Star closer Justin Lawrence “wanted to attack hitters this year” he said. “I wanted them to know I was coming out here playing against some of the best talent in baseball so there was no reason to nitpick — I wanted to go right after these guys. My big goal was to attack and second goal was to work on a changeup.” He certainly has been attacking hitters, striking out 13 in 10  ?innings and posting a 3.38 ERA. He only walked six batters. In comparison, Mitch Horacek struck out 12 in 11  and Jesus Tinoco fanned 14 in 15   He also said he’s been noticing a lot of success. “When I’m in the zone, I’m getting the results I want so there’s no reason to nitpick or try and be too fine — just put it in the zone.”He also found common ground with Sam Hilliard with his big takeaway from AFL — just have fun. “You just gotta have fun,” Lawrence said, “it’s the exact same game. It doesn’t matter what level you’re at or what it is — it’s baseball and if you do what you’re supposed to do, you’ll be successful at any level.” Hilliard echoed that sentiment by saying his big takeaway was to “just have fun. It’s my first offseason playing and I can just never get enough of baseball, so just take every day one day at a time and enjoy.”And what a fun season it was, even with such a bitter ending. Look for these four guys — as well as Ryan Castellani (no. 7 PuRP), Jesus Tinoco (no. 21 PuRP), and Mitch Horacek — to continue up through the Rockies minor league system and maybe even break the major league roster here soon.

2019-04-30 04:07:44

Ñòðàíèö: 1   Òåìà çàêðûòà
Ïåðåéòè