Поверхность ТВ Поверхность ТВ
суббота, 20 апреля 2024  

Поверхность ТВ Форум
На главную | Все форумы | Пользователи | Правила | Мониторинг тв | Поиск | Регистрация | Зайти

Вы не зашли.
Поверхность ТВ Форум / Вопросы комментаторам / , as the forefoot of Модераторы: BuTbKa, Maria, dex Тема закрыта
Автор
Сообщение Страниц: 1
Labi1995

do Nike Air Max 90 Mujer 19_21.html]Nike Air Max 90 Homme[/url] they have the same internal structure (i.e. the four section banded plastic structure underneath the mesh material that connects from the bottom to the top lacing portion that helps in forming the shoe to the foot) on the outside portion really starts to feel like a tightened band (like a rubber band) in the middle outer portion of my left foot after 2-3 miles and is really constrictive. I’ve tried lacing the shoes in various degrees of slack but I always get that Nike Air Max 90 Dames constrictive band feeling on the outside of my left foot. If I’m running anything longer than 5-6 miles its almost Nike Air Max 90 Womens impossible for me to continue without basically slacking the laces to nothing mode to finish. There is no way I could Adidas NMD Mujer even do a half in these. I have no such problem in any other shoe I own. The NB MT101’s are the best fitting and most comfortable shoe I’Nike Air Presto Womens ve ever had on my foot. It’s like my own foot with a small bit of cushion. I really really wanted to love the Kinvara but it just doesn’t work for me. I need a new trail shoe and I know the MT 101 covers everything but the La Sportiva trail shoes seem to be calling my name Nike Free Run 2.0 Mujer from the raves of my Ultra running buds. Thoughts?For a point of comparison for anyone who likes the Saucony Xodus, I’ll add that the fit of the Peregrine actually feels (to me anyway) less like the Kinvara and more like a leaner Xodus with a lower heel.  Might come purely from that volume in the toebox which Nike Roshe Run Femme you reference. I’ve worn the Xodus for years and loved them.  I also ran most of my road mileage for a few months last year in the Kinvara but eventually stopped wearing them, as the forefoot of the sole was just a bit too narrow to accommodate my “sixth Nike Air Max 95 Mujer toe,” particularly as they began to wear.  Even the Minimus, despite boasting a wide toebox, Nike Air Max TN Femme feels tight to me in that region–partially because of that metatarsal band, but also because of the way the insole meets the shoe’s upper.  The Peregrine feels perfect to me in terms of fit. I also agree with Pete that it’s certainly more of a transitional shoe and not a true minimalist shoe.  That said, having done quite a bit of trail running in my VFF Bikilas over the past year, I’ve found that I like a little more sole on the rocky, rooty trails of Pennsylvania.  The Peregrine offers Adidas Superstar Dam the right amount of light protection for my taste.  It’s a great middleground between my bulky, beloved Xodus and a barefoot-style shoe.Last last week I received a pair of Merrell’s newest offering in it’s Barefoot line of running footwear – the Nike Air Max 95 Dam Merrell Barefoot Sonic Glove (disclosure: these were media samples and were provided free of charge by the manufacturer). The Sonic Glove is very similar to it’s sibling the Merrell Barefoot Trail Glove, and thus I feel comfortable writing about it after having used it on just one run – a wet 5 miler on trails.In a nutshell, the Merrell Sonic Glove is the Trail Glove constructed with a soft-shell upper instead of a more open mesh. The new upper gives the Sonic Glove a bit more of a substantial feel, and the closed nature of the upper material in the Sonic Glove helps to keep out both Nike Air Max 90 Womenstrail debris and moisture. Merrell also modified the lining on the interior of the shoe in the region around the midfoot. In the Trail Glove there was a Nike Air Max 90 Femme nylon-like material in this region that frayed slightly in my shoes and caused blistering when I ran sockless in them. This material is absent in the Sonic Glove, and I had no issues with this region when I ran yesterday. As far as I can tell, the zero-drop soles of the two shoes are identical.On the run, the feel underfoot in the Sonic Glove is identical to the Trail Glove, so in terms of performance the shoes are pretty much the same. My sense is that the Sonic Glove will run a little warmer than the Trail Glove, but I have not yet run in them on a hot day, so hard to say if heat might be an issue. On the plus side, the Sonic Glove might be an ideal option as a barefoot-style Nike Air Max 2017 Femme shoe for winter running. I ran through last winter in Nike Roshe Run Mensthe Trail Gloves and they performed marvelously, and the added warmth and ability to block out moisture should allow the Sonic Glove to perform even better in cold, wet conditions. The moisture-repellant nature of the Sonic Glove upper became apparent yesterday when I dipped my forefoot into the river while my dog took a swim. When I pulled my foot out, the water beaded up and rolled right off my shoe (much like the little bubbles of mercury we used to push around a lab bench in middle school – I’d probably Nike Air Max 90 Womens be arrested if I tried that today!). I continued to play around a bit in the river, and the only way that water got into the shoe was if I submerged the tongue and laces. Otherwise the upper seems to pretty much block water entry completely – it was pretty cool actually.

2019-04-26 06:16:48

Страниц: 1   Тема закрыта
Перейти