Поверхность ТВ Поверхность ТВ
пятница, 29 марта 2024  

Поверхность ТВ Форум
На главную | Все форумы | Пользователи | Правила | Мониторинг тв | Поиск | Регистрация | Зайти

Вы не зашли.
Поверхность ТВ Форум / Вопросы комментаторам / you need to look at what you eat and Модераторы: BuTbKa, Maria, dex Тема закрыта
Автор
Сообщение Страниц: 1
Labi1995

Protect the Prevention and Public Health Fund:  TFAH and RWJF recommend that the fund not be cut, that a significant portion be used for obesity prevention, and that it not be used to offset or justify cuts to other Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) programs.Implementing the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act:  Nike Air Max Classic BW TFAH and RWJF recommend that the U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) issue a final rule as swiftly as possible regarding school meal regulations and issue strong standards for so-called “competitive” food and beverages – those sold outside of school meal programs, through à la carte lines, vending machines and school stores.
Implementing the National Physical Activity Plan:  TFAH and RWJF recommend full implementation of the policies, programs, and initiatives outlined in the National Physical Activity Plan.  This includes a grassroots advocacy effort; a public education program; a national resource center; a policy development and research center; and dissemination of best practices.Restoring Cuts to Vital Programs:  TFAH and RWJF recommend that the $833 million in cuts made in the fiscal Nike Air Max 1 Femme year 2011 continuing resolution be Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer restored and that programs to improve nutrition in child care settings and nutrition assistance programs such as the Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children be fully funded and carried out.  If fully funded these programs could have a major impact on reducing obesity.“Creating healthy environments is key to reversing the obesity epidemic, particularly for children,” remarked Dr. Lavizzo-Mourey. “When children have safe places to walk, bike and play in their communities, they’re more likely to be active and less likely to be obese. It’s the same with healthy food: when communities have access to healthy affordable foods, families eat better.”
Additionally, for the food and beverage industry, TFAH and RWJF recommend that industry should adopt strong, consistent Nike Air Max 270 Femme standards for food marketing similar to Adidas Arkyn Damen those proposed in April 2011 by the Interagency Working Group, composed of representatives from four federal agencies – the Federal Trade Commission, CDC, Food and Drug Administration and the USDA – and work to implement the other recommendations set forth in the 2005 Institute of Medicine report on food marketing to children and youth.I agree with the previous poster to a point.  I think people need to have the mental strength and desire not to get fat and (if necessary) slim down. That being said, I feel you need to be completely honest with yourself.  And that’s really not an easy thing to do.  It is way too easy to make excuses.  Furthermore you need to look at what you eat and how you eat.  Unfortunately it seems that in the US portion sizes are way too big.  This is especially Adidas Ultra Boost Damen true at food establishments.  That said, it Nike Air Max 90 Femme can also be true for what you buy to eat at home.  It can be staggering to look at what 1 serving size is versus how much you actually consume.I run as a means for weight loss.  At my peak I was 165, which for my height 5’7″ is at the very peak of being overweight.  More importantly though it seemed that annually I was gaining at least 5 solid pounds a year and my waistline was growing.  Furthermore my cholesterol and blood pressure numbers were a mess.  To be quite honest, I made myself slim down because I didn’t want my doctor crowing at me to do it.  Now she pretty much has to say nothing, because she knows that I know how to lose weight.I disagree with previous posters. There has been a dramatic change change in the American diet that coincides very closely to the obesity epidemic. Nike Roshe Run Womens To name a few – a dramatic increase in the Adidas Superstar Femme consumption of grains, dramatic decrease in the consumption of specific types of fat, and the eating of more processed foods.America never had an obesity problem until the government started to recommend high grain low fat diets about 40 years ago to prevent heart disease. Unfortunately now we still have high rates of heart disease and we also have high rate of obesity. Those recommendations were based on very shoddy research, and had a lot of political overtones.

2019-04-19 08:25:36

Страниц: 1   Тема закрыта
Перейти