Поверхность ТВ Поверхность ТВ
четверг, 28 марта 2024  

Поверхность ТВ Форум
На главную | Все форумы | Пользователи | Правила | Архив рекламы | Поиск | Регистрация | Зайти

Вы не зашли.
Поверхность ТВ Форум / Обсуждение трансляций / Henrik Lundqvist Jersey Модераторы: BuTbKa, Maria, dex Тема закрыта
Автор
Сообщение Страниц: 1
huangjian123

Jaguars should place Leonard Fournette on injured reserve until he’s healthy Jacksonville Jaguars running back Leonard Fournette returned to action in Sunday’s game against the New York Jets http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonlin ... mbo-jersey , but he barely made it to halftime before his hamstring injury knocked him out of the game again. In Week 1 against the New York Giants Fournette tried to make a cut upfield and got up gingerly holding the back of his leg. He missed the rest of the game and the following two weeks with a hamstring injury.In his post game press conference head coach Doug Marrone admitted he was concerned about the injury, which is understandable since a hamstring is usually something that’s going to linger for a while. Fournette will almost certainly miss this upcoming week’s game against the red hot Kansas City Chiefs (who play on Monday Night Football) and I’d be surprised if he returns before the bye week. With him coming back and getting hurt immediately, I’d imagine the Jaguars want to take it slow with him so he’s at least available later in the season as they’re making a playoff push and he’s not constantly re-aggravating it.That being said, I think the Jaguars should place Leonard Fournette on injured reserve, acquire another running back and plan to bring Fournette back after the bye week. NFL teams can return up to two players from injured reserve, however they must be on IR for at least eight weeks. That means if Fournette was placed on IR this week, he’d be eligible to come back for the Week 13 game against the Indianapolis Colts (if my math is right). This would allow Fournette plenty of time to be fully healthy and be ready to go for the late season push and the likely playoff run, where he’d be needed the most. The Jaguars should also acquire another running back while he’s out, be it via trade or just signing a free agent that’s out there. No disrespect to Brandon Wilds, but they’ll need four backs on the roster for now so they’re not stuck in another situation like against the Tennessee Titans where one guy is knicked up http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonlin ... ell-jersey , the other guy isn’t a full time back and then you have a guy just called up.Who they’d go out and get, I have no idea, but it won’t be Le’veon Bell. Well, Matt and I split on our start/sit conflict from Thursday. In the battle of the Williams’, Damien’s two touchdowns proved me wrong, and Tyrell’s drops hurt Matt. Sunday’s matchups offer a much cleaner look at your start/sit options. A few injuries may have you looking for coverage. If you listened to Matt, maybe you started Damien instead of Melvin Gordon. James Connor is another player down, and many others will have you watching their respective teams list of players out for the day.Hopefully you only started the studs in both of last nights games.STARTQB Ben Roethlisberger, Steelers Even exiting from the game last week he still managed close to 20 points. Now in a must win showdown against the Patriots I expect one of those Big Ben games. This is a shootout! Projection: 334 yards passing with 5 touchdowns and 1 interceptionQB Andrew Luck, Colts Don’t get silly here in the playoffs. Luck IS a stud and has been liking it all year. The Cowboys defense is good http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonlin ... son-jersey , but they have given up at least 18 fantasy points on the road and Luck is a beast at home (around 25 points in last five home games). Must start. Projection: 252 yards passing with 3 touchdowns and 1 interceptionQB Tom Brady, PatriotsReliable but not delivering the numbers he once did, Tom has not been a must start this year. He hasn’t really been they guy you thought, but he came back into form last week for three touchdowns to have his team lose because Gronk can’t tackle! They need to win to have a good seed and this game has shootout written all over it. Projection: 352 yards passing with 4 touchdowns RB Doug Martin, RaidersHe has been dominating the backfield touches and has been scoring touchdowns!! The Bengals rushing defense has been poor during the second half of season, giving up the 5th most points in that time. I’ll start him as a flex for the playoffs Projection: 15 total touches with 84 yards and 1 touchdown. RB Derrick Henry, Titans Call me crazy, but I’m starting him. After his career day last week, I think he has flex potential against the Giants. They’ve surrendered 10 rushing touchdowns and the 8th most points to running backs. Projection: 65 yards rushing, 1 touchdown with 3 receptions for 22 yardsWR Josh Gordon http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonlin ... rch-jersey , Patriots I have been advocating that the Steelers/Patriots matchup will be a shoot out, and Josh Gordon’s ceiling is so high. This could be easily one of those ridiculous number games for Josh Gordon. I’m going bold in my projection.Projection: 6 receptions for 75 yards and 2 touchdownsWR Tyler Lockett, Seahawks He posted a dud last week only dropping 42 yards, but the 49ers are a nice matchup. They have yielde 20 touchdowns and the 8th most points to the position. Projection: 6 receptions for 75 yards and 1 touchdownTE CJ Uzomah, Bengals Match up start right here! The Raiders are giving up the most points to the position so if you are in a bind ride him out. Projection: 5 receptions for 41 yards and 1 touchdownTE Austin Hooper, Falcons It’s like putting your finger in the wind and predicting the weather. He hasn’t been hot as of late but I think that might change this week against the Cardinals. He is top five in targets since the half so the opportunities are there. I’ll roll with him in a thin position. Projection: 6 receptions for 61 yards and 1 touchdownBaltimore Ravens Defense Trust a Ravens defense in the throes of a playoff run to manage Tampa Bay with consistency questions on the offensive side of the ball, especially with DeSean Jackson out. See my Sit list for greater detail.Projection: 14 points allowed with 3 turnovers and 4 sacks K Ryan Succop, TitansThe Giants have given up the most conversions the season. I suspect a great bounce back week for Succup. He is my streamer kicker of choice. Projection: 3 for 3 on field goals and 2 for 2 on extra pointsSIT QB Jameis Winston, BucsQuarterbacks don’t farewell against the Baltimore Ravens, averaging a QB rating of 76.5 when they play in Baltimore. They held Mahomes relatively in check last week. I’ll fade on him this weekProjection: 230 total yards passing with 1 touchdown and 2 interceptionsQB Matt Stafford http://www.jacksonvillejaguarsteamonlin ... uye-jersey , Lions Being a return offender on the sit list, Matthew Stafford has failed to reach 16 fantasy points in each of us last six games. At this point he’s not worth starting in any format. Projection: 252 yards passing with 2 touchdowns and 2 interceptionsQB Ryan Tannehill, Dolphins He has been really good since coming back from his injury, unfortunately the Dolphins match up against the Minnesota Vikings is not appealing. The Vikings have only allowed four passing touchdowns when they’re playing at home. Tannehill could have a hard time getting points. Projection: 279 yards passing with 1 touchdown and 1 interceptionRB Sony Michel, PatriotsI think Bill hates fantasy football. James Devlin touchdowns?! Really? His snap count has dropped with this committee. The Steelers also given up the 6th fewest fantasy points per game to opposing fantasy running backs. Projection: 75 total yards with 3 receptionsRB Mark Ingram, Saints He Is a touchdown dependent running back, and this week as they play the Panthers who have given up the fifth fewest points to the position. I’m not risking my chances for fantasy glory! Projection: 65 total yards WR Chris Godwin, Bucs He has benefited with DJaX out,but the matchup against the Raven is so bad. They average only 22 points to the position. I’ll fade on him. Projection: 4 receptions for 52 yardsWR Alshon Jeffery, EaglesHe bounced back last week but Nick Folesis going to be the starter with Wentz done for the year. He also faces the Rams and AquibTalib. Projection: 5 receptions for 45 yardsTE Trey Burton http://www.authenticsjacksonvillejaguar ... rch-jersey , BearsHe scored less than five points in the last five games. He is not used in this offense and I’ll fade on him until proven otherwise. Projection: 2 receptions for 15 yardsTE Dallas Goedert, EaglesDon’t chase the points. He is so inconsistent that it’s tough predict what will happen. With Foles at QB you have to assume a drop in his already low production, and they are playing the Rams who need a win to keep up with Saints for first seed. Sit him Projection: 3 receptions for 35 yardsK Mason Crosby, PackersHe wasn’t supposed to have a good fantasy performance last week but he did. I wouldn’t chase the points as the Packers are playing at the Bears who are the toughest defense to go against. I’ll fade all of this week. Projection: 1 for 1 on field goals and 1 for 1 on extra pointsDallas Cowboys Defense Andrew Luck has been hot especially at home. I have a feeling if the Cowboys win this game it will be via the offense. Projection: 24 points allowed with 2 turnovers and 3 sacks

2019-03-22 03:57:41

Страниц: 1   Тема закрыта
Перейти