Поверхность ТВ Поверхность ТВ
пятница, 19 апреля 2024  

Поверхность ТВ Форум
На главную | Все форумы | Пользователи | Правила | Мониторинг тв | Поиск | Регистрация | Зайти

Вы не зашли.
Поверхность ТВ Форум / Вопросы комментаторам / list and be European Модераторы: BuTbKa, Maria, dex Тема закрыта
Автор
Сообщение Страниц: 1
vv1122365

Jade Jones stepped up her bid to defend her Olympic taekwondo title in Rio after becoming European champion in Montreux on Friday. The Flint 23-year-old beat Swedens Nikita Glasnovic 11-5 in a one-sided final to take gold, having previously earned two bronze medals and one silver in the continental event.A quick start gave Jones a three-point advantage and a trademark head shot early in the second doubled her lead and effectively sealed the contest against one of her chief rivals for the Olympic crown. Jones said: The road to Rio has been harder than it was for London so to tick that off my list and be European champion as well, I feel on top of the world.Im just buzzing with how I performed as well. I was so relaxed in the ring instead of stressing out.I feel like this was mentally tougher than the European Games last year in Baku. I didnt really know much about it but with this, its something Ive really wanted to win for a long time.Defending my Olympic title is going to be hard but I believe I can win it and Ive just got to do it on the day.Jones is one of four Great Britain taekwondo athletes to have already secured their places in Rio. Lutalo Muhammad, Bianca Walkden and Mahama Cho are due to compete in Montreux this weekend. Sebastian Rudy Jersey . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. Jonas Hector Germany Jersey . The 21-year-old Wickham headed Sunderland into a 26th-minute lead --to add to the double he scored at Manchester City and his strike in last weekends win at Chelsea -- and then sealed the win with a late header. http://www.germanysoccerpro.com/Mario-G ... ny-Jersey/ . The Raptors had an early deadline Sunday, a dreaded afternoon game, and they left the bulk of their work until the last minute, as theyve done so many times before. Thomas Muller Jersey . Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse will reunite at this weekends season-opening World Cup at Canada Olympic Park as they begin their buildup to the Winter Games in Sochi. Ilkay Gundogan Jersey . James scored 25 points against his former team, leading the energized Heat to a 114-107 victory over the Cleveland Cavaliers on Saturday night. Dwyane Wade added 24 points and Chris Bosh had 22 for the Heat, idle since a 90-84 loss Tuesday at Indiana.Greensboro, NC (SportsNetwork.com) - Louisville forward Montrezl Harrell has been suspended one game for the flagrant-2 foul he received on Saturday. The Atlantic Coast Conference issued the suspension. Harrell was ejected from Louisvilles 76-67 win over Western Kentucky late in the first hhalf for throwing an elbow during a scrum under the basket.dddddddddddd He will miss Tuesdays game against CSU-Northridge. The junior big man is one of the leading candidates for Player of the Year, averaging 16.7 points and 10.0 rebounds per game for the unbeaten Cardinals. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

2019-02-21 03:04:56

Страниц: 1   Тема закрыта
Перейти