Поверхность ТВ Поверхность ТВ
четверг, 18 апреля 2024  

Поверхность ТВ Форум
На главную | Все форумы | Пользователи | Правила | Мониторинг тв | Поиск | Регистрация | Зайти

Вы не зашли.
Поверхность ТВ Форум / Вопросы комментаторам / the open upper allows them t Модераторы: BuTbKa, Maria, dex Тема закрыта
Автор
Сообщение Страниц: 1
Labi1995

I’m a huge Kinvara fan and have gone through 3 pairs Nike Air Max Classic BW Dames of the Kinvara 1. I run ultras so I go through shoes very quickly. Until the Kinvara 1 came out, I struggled with toe nail blisters to the extreme for many years. This would only occur in the 50k on up distances. The Kinvara 1 solved this and I have had minimal problems. In fact, I ran Umstead 100 last month in a new pair of Kinvara 1 and only had one little blister on the side of my toe (which I can even get from a marathon). Furthermore, I have done some fairly technical (not muddy) trail events in them instead of wearing my trail shoes and they are great.
I bought my 4th pair of Kinvaras, the 2, and was very disappointed. They feel more like a regular rode shoe (except still light weight) and are tighter in the toe www.charleedrew.co.uk box. As someone who has a wide forefoot, this is a problem. My toes do not feel as free to move and I’m quite sure Nike Air Max Classic BW Dam that I will have toe blister issues in ultras again as a result.I have a confession to make – I like my Crocs. Mine aren’t the real thing – they’re cheap knockoffs bought for $10 at Target – but for kicking around the yard or walking the dog at night, they really are quite comfortable, and few shoes have as wide a toebox. What’s more, they seem to be virtually indestructible. My kids are also big Croc fans, and given the choice, my son would wear them exclusively when shoes are required (he pretty much does, save for gym days when he must where sneakers). Given the poor shoe options available for boys, I view Crocs as pretty much as good an option as is out there (until I get him some of the Merrell Barefoot kids shoes Nike Air Max 2017 Mujer that just came out – I have high hopes for those).I will also admit to having considered, on more than one occasion, Nike Air Presto Mujer the idea of running in my Crocs. My kids do it all the time, so why can’t I? Well, I’ve never had the guts to actually try it outside, but when I first saw the VIVOBAREFOOT Ultra, I immediately thought: “Now is my chance!” Like Crocs, the VIVOBAREFOOT Ultras are one of those shoes that people will either love or hate. They’re made entirely out of EVA foam, and they are porous in the same way that Crocs are full of holes (wonder if I can get some TP Ultra Jibbitz…). Are they ugly? Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I for one kind of like them (I’ve lost all concern when it comes to the appearance of my footwear).VIVOBAREFOOT is marketing the Ultra as a “light-weight barefoot amphibious running shoe.” I Nike Air Max 270 Femme would concur with this categorization. They are most definitely lightweight, with my size 41 pair weighing in at only 3.Nike Air Max Classic BW Hombre 8 oz (without the tongue or insole). They are very much barefoot-style shoes, as the thin (6mm), zero drop sole provides excellent ground feel. They are also amphibious, as the EVA construction combined with the open upper allows them to shed water really well (I ran twice in them in pretty heavy rain). The fit is great, very much like my VIVOBAREFOOT Aqua work shoes (my current favorite work shoe). The forefoot is really wide, and the speed-lace system allows me to secure them to my foot in a way that cannot be done with my Crocs.My main reason for buying the Ultra was not to use it as a running shoe, but rather as a summertime kick-around shoe (essentially a zero drop replacement for my Crocs). For that purpose, Adidas Superstar Hombre they are going to work out great – they are extremely comfortable, and easy to slip on and off. Despite my intended purpose Nike Air Force 1 Femmein buying them, I couldn’t resist the urge to try running in them. I’ve now done two runs in the Ultras – 4.25 miles at 7:29 pace, and 5 miles at 7:18 pace (both with the tongue inserted, but not the sock liner). The first run was sockless, and overall it went pretty well. It was wet and rainy out during the run, and I intentionally ran through some puddles to see how they would handle them – great shoe for running in wet conditions! The two major issues I had were a hot spot that developed behind my big toe on one side (could be that I didn’t cinch that one tight enough), and the fact that the Nike Air Max 90 Femme open upper allows sand and road debris to get into the shoe.

2019-05-06 09:59:53

Страниц: 1   Тема закрыта
Перейти