Поверхность ТВ Поверхность ТВ
суббота, 20 апреля 2024  

Поверхность ТВ Форум
На главную | Все форумы | Пользователи | Правила | Мониторинг тв | Поиск | Регистрация | Зайти

Вы не зашли.
Поверхность ТВ Форум / Вопросы комментаторам / upset over ongoing Модераторы: BuTbKa, Maria, dex Тема закрыта
Автор
Сообщение Страниц: 1
vv1122365

NEW YORK -- Manny Pacquiao is out to show Timothy Bradley that he still has a "killer instinct." Pacquiao was in New York on Wednesday as part of a media tour to promote his rematch with Bradley on April 12 in Las Vegas. Bradley beat Pacquiao in 2012 in a hotly disputed split decision. At a news conference on Tuesday in southern California, Bradley said the 35-year-old Pacquiao still has skills, but the former welterweight champions "killer instinct is gone." In an interview with The Associated Press, Pacquiao said he takes that as a challenge. "The aggressiveness and killer extinct, I have that, but sometimes Im too nice with my opponent," Pacquiao said. "But this fight he challenged me to do that. But this fight, hell get it." Pacquiao (55-5-2, 38 KOs) was scheduled to attend the New York Knicks game at Madison Square Garden later in the day, and then appear on Keith Olbermanns ESPN show. Pacquiao, who is a congressman back home in the Philippines, lost to Bradley and was knocked out by Juan Manuel Marquez six months later in 2012. He didnt fight again for almost a year before beating Brandon Rio in a decisive unanimous decision in November. During that time he ran for re-election -- unopposed -- and he helped his wife run for office, too. "I dont lose my passion or my desire to fight," Pacquiao said. "Its part of boxing. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose." Pacquiao said at 35 years old he has changed his training routine to allow himself more time off, but his workouts are as intense as ever. Still, he said he plans to retire in two or three more years. "I feel in my body I can still fight, by Gods grace," he said. That doesnt leave much time for the match fight fans have longed for: Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather. The two have never been able to come to an agreement and each fighters camp has blamed the other for it not getting done. Pacquiao said he suggested the two fight for charity. "My line (open) is 24/7," he said. "He can contact us to say, Yes, Id love to fight." Randy Moss Jersey . CSKA received the heavier punishment of playing its next European home game behind closed doors, after its supporters displayed racist and far-right symbols in the Czech Republic during a 2-1 loss to Viktoria Plzen on Dec. Ben Gedeon Jersey .  His recovery time is expected to be six to eight months. Seidenberg was injured in the third period of Fridays 5-0 victory over the Ottawa Senators, when he got his leg tangled with forward Cory Conacher. http://www.vikingsauthenticshop.com/Vik ... ft-Jersey/ . -- D. J. Williams finally has his packing strategy down. Latavius Murray Jersey . 25 against Miami. Hillis left Browns Stadium about two hours before kickoff, a decision that has led to speculation he was upset over ongoing negotiations with the club on a contract extension. Adrian Peterson Jersey . During the furious first few hours of free agency Tuesday, the team agreed to terms with strong safety Donte Whitner, a Cleveland native who cant wait to play in his hometown.VANCOUVER -- Three-time Olympian Maelle Ricker will lead Canadas snowboard team at the Sochi Games. Ricker, a 2010 gold medallist in snowboard cross, was among five competitors named to the team Friday. The remainder of the squad will be unveiled Jan. 21 in Quebec City. "We definitely have an amazing group and an amazing team and to be a part of it is great," said the 35-year-old from of West Vancouver, B.C. "The team is doing great. "We have strong athletes in all the disciplines and Im very honoured and excited." Also named Friday were first-time Olympians Mark McMorris of Regina, Sebastien Toutant of LAssomption, Que., Spencer OBrien of Courtenay, B.C., and Chris Robanske of Calgary. "It feels amazing," said McMorris. "Its going to be a fun time. Ive been preparing like a mad man and I think Im ready." McMorris, Toutant and OBrien will all compete in the slopestyle event -- which is making its Olympic debut in Sochi -- while Ricker and Robanske are entered in snowboard cross. Canada won 26 medals at the 2010 Olympics in Vancouver and has set a lofty goal of finishing first in the overall medal count in Sochi. "If we say we dont want to be No. 1, were striving for mediocrity and were not going to do that. We will strive to be the best," said Canadian chef de mission Steve Podborski, who won bronze in mens downhill at the 1980 Olympics.dddddddddddd "When we went into (the 2006 Games), we had no notion that we could strive to be No. 1 and now we are looking at that. "So why not? Its going to be tough, maybe impossible, but you strive for impossible dreams." If its going to happen, Canada will in all likelihood need big performances from its snowboard team. Canadian snowboarders claimed three medals in 2010, with Ricker and Jasey-Jay Anderson capturing gold medals, while Mike Robertston won a silver. "I would love to perform at my best (again)," said Ricker. "Definitely every time I put my snowboard on thats what Im aiming to do and hopefully we get some good results because of it." McMorris, viewed as one of the favourites in slopestyle, doesnt feel any added pressure with Canada looking to top the medal standings. "Whenever anybody looks at you to win theres pressure," said the laid-back 20-year-old. "Ive been able to have a lot of success over the last three years and consistently podium or win events. "Im expecting to go over there and do just that." The 2014 Games begin on Feb. 7. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

2019-02-21 02:55:32

Страниц: 1   Тема закрыта
Перейти