Поверхность ТВ Поверхность ТВ
пятница, 19 апреля 2024  

Поверхность ТВ Форум
На главную | Все форумы | Пользователи | Правила | Мониторинг тв | Поиск | Регистрация | Зайти

Вы не зашли.
Поверхность ТВ Форум / Вопросы комментаторам / whoever I play against. Модераторы: BuTbKa, Maria, dex Тема закрыта
Автор
Сообщение Страниц: 1
vv1122365

KEY BISCAYNE, Fla. -- Novak Djokovic benefited from an erroneous call and claimed he didnt realize he had broken the rules. When Andy Murray walked to the net and challenged him about it, Djokovic responded with a shrug and a sheepish smile. Murray lost the dispute, and the match. The pivotal ruling against the defending champion helped Djokovic win 7-5, 6-3 in the quarter-finals of the Sony Open. Roger Federer was up a service break twice in the second set but lost to No. 20-seeded Kei Nishikori 3-6, 7-5, 6-4. Nishikori will play Djokovic on Friday. The point that aggravated Murray occurred at the start of the 12th game, when he was serving at 5-6. Djokovic charged forward to volley a short ball and hit it for a winner. Murray argued -- and TV replays confirmed -- he should have been awarded the point because Djokovics racket was on the far side of the net when he hit the ball. Chair umpire Damian Steiner declined to change his call, and such rulings cant be appealed for video review. Murray briefly discussed the matter with Djokovic. "I went and asked Novak, and he told me he was over the net," Murray said. "Look, it might be my mistake," Djokovic said. "I think I crossed the net with the racket. I didnt touch the net. Maybe the rule is that you are not allowed to pass on his side with the racket. Im not sure. You tell me." That is indeed the rule. Djokovic said that if he had understood it correctly, he would have conceded the point. A flustered Murray committed unforced backhand errors on the next three points to lose the game and the set. "Obviously, that distracted him mentally, and after that he gave the set away," Djokovic said. Murray took a lead in the second set but lost the final four games and the last 12 points. Afterward, he downplayed the bad call. "Im not angry," he said. "It maybe had a slight bearing on that game, but I was still up a break in the second set." Nishikori will be playing in only his second ATP Masters 1000 semifinal, and his first in 2 1/2 years. "I thought I really played well, especially in the third set," Nishikori said. "I was hitting balls deep and striking well. Everything was going well." Federer was the runner-up to Djokovic at Indian Wells two weeks ago, and said hes pleased with his start to the year despite the latest loss. "I just couldnt find my rhythm on the serve today, which was surprising," Federer said. "Its a bit frustrating, but Kei did well to stay with me. He was more consistent in the second and third, and in the end its to his credit." Li Na became the first Chinese woman to reach the Key Biscayne semifinals when she beat Caroline Wozniacki 7-5, 7-5. Lis opponent Thursday night will be Dominika Cibulkova, who erased three match points in the second set -- one when a call was overturned via replay -- and beat Agnieszka Radwanska 3-6, 7-6 (5), 6-3. Six-time champion Serena Williams will play five-time runner-up Maria Sharapova in the other womens semifinal. Williams has beaten Sharapova 14 consecutive times. Murray won the Key Biscayne title in 2009 and 2013 but wasnt at his best against Djokovic. The Scotsman committed five double-faults and 32 unforced errors, including a flurry down the stretch. He took a 3-2 lead in the second set with his only service break, then double-faulted twice to give it right back. But it all might have been different if not for the call that made one point stand out from the other 125. Djokovic had won praise for his sportsmanship when he conceded a point following an erroneous call in his match Tuesday, but against good friend Murray, he left the verdict to the umpire. A sideline reporter told Murray that TV replays showed he was correct about the call, and during the ensuing changeover he questioned Steiner. "His racket was over the net," Murray said. "Its quite clear. You can see it on the replay." "I have to make a decision at the moment," Steiner replied. Any hard feelings on Murrays part didnt carry over after the match, when he shook hands with Djokovic and Steiner. "Its a hard one for the umpire to call," Murray said. "Just frustrating." And Djokovic said the call was the umpires to make. "Its not my fault," he said. "I mean, I was never lying on the court. I always try to be fair to whoever I play against." Mark Walton Bengals Jersey .J. -- Travis Zajac of the New Jersey Devils took a lot of grief considering his scored the first of his career-best three goals just 12 seconds into a crucial game against the Florida Panthers. Mark Walton Jersey . Bell Medias 12-year partnership with the Ottawa Senators includes five major components: - English-language regional television broadcast rights for TSN – a minimum of 52 regular season and pre-season games - French-language regional television broadcast rights for RDS – a minimum of 40 regular season and pre-season games - English-language broadcast rights for TSN Radio 1200 – all games - French-language radio broadcast rights – all games - Telecommunications and retail sponsorship and activation rights "We recognized early on that our regional broadcast rights coming up for renewal was a very important asset," said Senators owner Eugene Melnyk. http://www.bengalsrookiestore.com/Benga ... on-Jersey/ . The Vancouver coach and an announced sellout crowd of 18,910 watched in dismay as the Canucks lost 7-4 to the New York Islanders on Monday night by squandering a 3-0 lead in the third period. Jessie Bates III Jersey . A 23-year-old rookie, Stroman is 4-2 with a 3.44 earned run average in 12 games this season, the past seven of those being starts. He logged the first scoreless outing of his career on Friday versus Oakland in a no-decision. Sam Hubbard Jersey . Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season.TORONTO - Former Toronto Argonauts cornerback Jim Rountree, a CFL all-star who was named to the franchises All-Time Argos team, has died. He was 77. Rountree died Oct. 1 after a battle with cancer, the Argonauts said Tuesday in a statement. "Jim Rountree was one of the great old-time, two-way players in the Canadian Football League," said former teammate Peter Martin. "He could do it all — offence, defence and special teams, and he still holds team records that he set in the 1960s. He will be missed." Rountree played for Toronto from 1958-67 and lined up primarily at cornerback. He also played receiver, running back and kick returner. Over his career, the Miami native had 41 interceptions for 464 yards and one touchdown. The seven-time East Division all-star still holds the record foor longest pass reception in club history at 108 yards (set against Saskatchewan on Sept.dddddddddddd. 10, 1961). Rountrees 10 interceptions during the 1960 season also remains a single-season club record 53 years later. He was named a CFL all-star in 1962. Rountree joined the Argonauts coaching staff from 1968-72 and again from 1977-78. He was named an All-Time Argo in 2004 and three years later was named starting cornerback on the All-Time Argos team as voted by a committee of alumni, fans and media. The University of Florida product was originally selected by the Baltimore Colts in the 1958 NFL Draft. After retiring from football, Rountree and his wife, Nan, lived in Tamarac, Fla., and operated a successful insurance agency. He is survived by his wife, two children and three grandchildren. Wholesale Hoodies NFL Shirts Outlet Jerseys NFL Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

2019-02-21 02:33:10

Страниц: 1   Тема закрыта
Перейти